68 Hartford Turnpike
Route 30, Tolland, CT
The first step is to show up. Just as you are. And breathe.
There, you did it! Now, let us guide you through the rest!
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your first class. No need to call ahead, just show up. You will have a standard liability form to fill out and you’ll need to pay for your class.
- Payment options: we accept cash, checks payable to BreatheMoreYoga and VISA, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover.
- Please review our class schedules.
- What to bring: bring a yoga mat and water bottle. If you don’t have these items, we have mats you can use and a water cooler.
- Yoga is usually practiced barefoot. You may leave your socks on if that is more comfortable for you. Wear yoga pants or sweat pants and a tee shirt.
- Feel free to tell the teacher that you are new to yoga and if you have any medical conditions or limitations she/he should be aware of.
- Relax, breathe, stay in the present moment and begin to enjoy the benefits of yoga!
Beginner Basics Yoga classes:
Every Thursday, 7:15-8:15 pm, Lower Studio
Every Saturday, 10-11 am, Upper Studio
New Client Offer: $50 for 30 days of unlimited classes!