The discipline of yoga was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago. This practice of mental focus and physical strength increases our flexibility and connects our minds with our bodies. If you think “I’m not flexible!” you’re not alone. Many people are anxious to take a yoga class for the first time, but this principle can be practiced by anyone.
At BreatheMoreYoga, we are here to tell you that yoga is for any experience or fitness level! We pride ourselves on the holistic community we have created in Tolland, CT that is welcoming to all people. For more balance and inner peace in your life, come to BreatheMoreYoga to experience the services we offer.
Heal, grow and thrive at BreatheMoreYoga, a warm and comfortable studio that provides the following fitness classes and holistic healing services:
- Yoga: From gentle and beginner-level to heated power yoga and family classes.
- POP Pilates: Traditional Pilates poses choreographed to modern day music for an uplifting take on this body strengthening discipline.
- Tai Chi & Qigong: Ancient Chinese disciplines modernized into flowing dance moves, to improve posture and relieve stress.
- Deep-Tissue Massage: Designed to relieve tension deep within the muscle tissue.
- Swedish Massage: Traditional techniques to relax tense muscles throughout the body.
- Sports Massage: Improves athletic performance and helps athletes recover from muscle soreness and acute injury.
- Foot Reflexology: The stimulation of pressure points in the foot to relieve pain in other areas of the body.
- Reiki: Different from acupuncture, a skilled Reiki instructor relaxes the body and reduces stress without the use of needles.
- Nutrition Classes: These seasonal programs promote healthy living habits to help control weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and more.
- Unique Workshops: From Tai Chi to Nutrition and more, our exclusive workshops can help improve your health and lifestyle. Learn about our services in an intimate setting before taking a yoga class or trying foot reflexology.
BreatheMoreYoga Founder Mindy Porell, RYT 200, our staff and studio members are committed to charitable giving. We partner with a non-profit outreach program called “From the Heart” to assist children and families, seniors, members of our armed forces and people with disabilities. Over the years, we have collected items for families in need and sent care packages to soldiers on active duty. BreatheMoreYoga brings the principles of yoga outside the studio into the local community and beyond!